NPCC is affiliated with the Advent Christian denomination. The denomination consist of Christian churches in North America, with mission works and partnerships in countries worldwide. Born out of the “Adventist Movement” of the 1800s, our organization is still committed to proclaiming the hope that Jesus is coming back … maybe today! As we look forward to His blessed return we continue to Live, Love, Serve and Share Jesus as we obey His commands to make disciples and Love the Lord our God with our whole being and our neighbors as ourselves.
- That the Holy Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God to mankind and is the authoritative guide of truth in all manners of life: spiritually, morally, financially, relationally, etc. (II Tim. 3:15-17; Rom. 15:4, Heb. 4:12, 2Pet. 1:20-21).
- That God is Creator, Loving, and Holy, who has revealed Himself in three different persons which we call the Trinity (the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit) (John 3:16, 10:30, 14:17; Matt. 28:19; Phil. 2:5-9; Col 1:19, 2:9; Acts 5:3-4; Romans 8:9).
- That ONLY God is Immortal (1Tim. 1:17, 6:15-16); and that immortality is a Gift from God bestowed ONLY to those who trust in Jesus as their Savior and Lord (Cor. 15:51-54; John 3:16; I John 5:12).
- That Jesus Christ was sinless, died on the Cross for the sins of all people (1Cor. 15:3, 1John4:10); was raised from the dead to conquer death (Luke 24:6-8, 1Cor. 15:4); ascended back into heaven (Acts 1:9-10); and will return personally, visibly, and gloriously as Scripture teaches. He will come to Judge and reign for eternity.
- That salvation (the forgiveness of sins, saved from God’s wrath to be in a living relationship with God now and for eternity), is a gift of God to anyone who will believe in Jesus’ death and resurrection for their sins, repent from their sins; and confess Jesus Christ as Lord of their life (Eph. 2:8, 9; Rom. 10:9, 10; John 1:12-13).
- That everyone who trust themselves in Jesus as Lord is a New Creation: forgiven, redeemed, a Child of God, and are called to live in Him through baptism, worship, growing in faith, obedience, serving the Lord with the gifts through the Holy Spirit, and being a witness for others to see Jesus through them, (Acts 2:38-39, Rom. 6:1-7; Matt. 5-7, 25:31-46; Luke 6:46; John 14:23, 15:16; 1Cor. 12-14; James2:14-19; 1John 2:6)
- That every follower of Christ is filled with the Holy Spirit and that we all need the filling of the Holy Spirit through daily submission, for strength, guidance, power, comfort,… to live our lives in communion with our holy God (Matt. 5:8; I Pet. 1:15-16; Eph. 5:18; Gal. 5:22-24).
- That this church is part of the Body of Christ universal, consisting of all those who truly believe in Jesus as Savior and Lord as described in the Scriptures. That the ordinances observed for this church are communion and baptism by immersion (Acts 2:38; Rom. 6:4; Matt. 26:26-29).
- That man was created by God for Immortality but through sin forfeited this gift. We are all sinners who seek to be our own god verse trusting and living in obedience to the One and Only God. Therefore, death is the result of a broken relationship with God. We need faith in Jesus as Lord. Until Jesus returns and establishes His Kingdom, we wait either living faithfully in Him or asleep in Christ awaiting resurrection (Ps. 6:5; John 5:28-29; Ps. 146:4-5; Eccl. 9:5-6; Ezk. 18:4-20; Job 14:21).
- That those rejecting Jesus Christ shall be punished with “everlasting destruction” (Mal. 4:1-3; II Thess. 1:7-10; Ps. 37:20-38; Matt. 13:11-12).
- That the earth, redeemed, restored, and glorified will be the eternal home of the saints (Matt. 5:5; Romans 8:19-21; II Pet. 3:13; Rev. 21:1-3; Ps. 37:11).
- That the first day of the week is a fitting memorial to Christ’s triumph over death and the grave (John 20; Col. 2:13-17).
For more information regarding our beliefs, click on the links below.